Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wade MacNeil of Alexisonfire to front Gallows, new show announced in London

Alternative Press have announced that Wade Macneil, formerly of Alexisonfire (who announced their breakup last week) will be Gallows new frontman. You can read an excerpt from the AP article below.

"How do you think the band is different with you in it?
I definitely think I have a very, very different voice than Frank—and I mean aside from yelling, I think just the tone of my voice is going to be the one thing that’s really, really different. Even though I’ve spent a lot of the last 10 years touring England in various bands, I don’t have a British perspective for everything, so whereas the last record was definitely focused on Britain specifically, I think everything we’re going to do in the future will definitely have more of a worldview. That’s something everyone in the band can relate to, because we spent the majority of our youth traveling the world playing punk shows."

Gallows have also announced they will be playing XOYO in London on December 13th, tickets go on sale Friday.

1 comment: